Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ramesh

Next, Ramesh (English name: Ryan), aged 13 and studying in Class 5.


IMG_1078IMG_1051



To me, Ramesh is one silent helper. He is always there to see if you need any help, need an extra pair of hands, need an extra serving of rice, need any help with your dishes etc etc.


Most of the time, he is rather quiet, walking around the house as if making sure everything was fine in the house. Afterall, he is one of the veterans who had spent a considerable 7 years of his childhood in the Home.



Not forgetting of taking care of the young kids, at the restaurant:


IMG_1146 IMG_1157




IMG_1490



Generally, the kids are quite inspired by wrestlers.


IMG_1472IMG_1636 IMG_1638 IMG_1642



This is what he wrote in my black notebook:


"I like to play tennis and ride to like cycle and my best food is rice. I like to play football. I like Nepali music. I like Nepali movies. My favourite subject is Science and Maths. I like reading drawing writing etc. I like to go everyday school. I like to be a doctor"



IMG_1775


Keep the Samaritan and helpful spirit high cause no help is too small, Ramesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment