Subas (English name: Simon), aged Aged 12
Subas is really quiet and a well-behaved boy. But sad to say, we were unable to know him better because he returned to the home just a few days before we left. Most of the time, he is hanging out in the Junior’s Boys Room, and playing with the other younger boys such as Gibon, Niraj and Keshav.
Below are the words that he eagerly took my black notebook to his room to write:
"I like to play table tennis and badminton. Sometimes I like to ride cycle. I like to be doctor. I like to science and english book. I like to eat pizza and momo. My favourite colour is yellow. I like to listening Nepali, Hindi, English music. I like to look Nepali movies. I like to swim. I like to different story and jokes. I like to visit Pokhara. I like to drawing picture. I like to go school everyday."
Hope to talk to him more when we get back to Nepal this coming October!

No comments:
Post a Comment